Saturday, August 9, 2008

Praise God for Clothesline

Well, the first dryer we were loaned, when we moved into this house, came in pieces and we never got around to figuring out what was wrong with it. The second one we were given, to keep, doesn't work either! I am really bummed. It would make my life a lot easier to have a working dryer. At least I still have the clothesline Dh built for me. I can hang clothes to dry, which I actually love doing. Its just that hanging clothes takes a lot of time and with 6 people in the family we generate a lot of laundry.

We will have to come up with something when the weather gets colder because the clothes just won't dry on the line when its cold and wet outside. I know the Lord will provide something. I really believe He cares even about the "little" things, like drying clothes.

No comments: