Thursday, August 28, 2008

4 to 1

I've done it, twice! I took all 4 boys out by myself! The first time was a week ago. We went to Wal-Mart to get some pull-ups for our trip to my parents house. We went in, got what we needed and walked out. Well, there were two minor incidences. 1. G ran to the toy section 2 aisles over without permission. 2. J threw a minor fit at the register because I wouldn't buy him "green water" A.K.A. Mountain Dew.

Today I had to go pick up a temporary insurance card for S since I haven't received his regular one in the mail yet. There is a bill that should have been covered but somehow wasn't so now I need the number off of the card to give them so they will charge the insurance. Anyway, I loaded the boys up in the van, drove there, went in, waited in line (the boys were very fidgety in line but there was no one behind us so it wasn't a very big deal). It was a relatively quick trip. We got back in the van, and drove home.

Overall they were pretty good and both trips were successful. I don't think I'm ready for a full on shopping trip with all four of them yet but we'll get there eventually. Hehe, though I think I'll continue to avoid it at every opportunity.

No comments: