Friday, August 15, 2008

Attic

Yesterday I FINALLY! got the "too little/big" clothes sorted. All of the clothes that I am saving for the boys to wear when they grow into those sizes. I gave away a few things but I saved a lot. J and S should be well clothed as they grow. M and G on the other hand are going to need a whole new wardrobe once winter hits. They are only one size apart now! G is really catching up, I figure when they are teenagers G will pass M. We'll have to wait and see though.

Anyway, today Dh put them all up in the attic, I feel better about them being up there than in the garage. He also put the maternity clothes in the attic too. I told him they could be the furthest out of reach since I don't know if I'll ever be pregnant again but even if I am it won't be anytime soon if I can help it.

A friend who just got married in June found out she is expecting! I am so happy for her. I told her they would have to come over and have dinner with us and I would let her browse my library of pregnancy and baby books. That reminds me, I have to get back one of my breastfeeding books from a friend. Anyway, I would loan her some of my maternity clothes but she is a much thinner person than I am. Oh well.

Now I know its late but Dh and I are going to watch Facing the Giants. He hasn't seen it yet and I would really like him to. I'd better go now or we'll never get to it!

No comments: