Monday, September 30, 2013

Day 30 - Final day of Childhood Cancer Awareness Month

Childhood Cancer Awareness Month is ending today...for this year. There are so many that will be aware all year round and I am so grateful for that. I know I will be aware that children get cancer for the rest of my life.

I don't have millions of dollars to fund childhood cancer research, but I can do fundraisers to help! I can't make everyone aware of Childhood Cancer, but I can make some people aware!

September is over but the fight of many children around the world is not. I will continue to push for awareness and funding for childhood cancer research.

Thank you so much to everyone who has supported us in this journey! Thank you for reading these blog entries, thank you for helping us raise nearly $3000 for CURE and nearly $1000 for Alex's Lemonade Stand this month! Thank you for being aware, and for supporting those children in your life who face cancer.

God bless you!

No comments: