Sunday, December 28, 2008

Back to work

Christmas is over. We are home. Archie goes back to work today and so do I.

I've been pushing all my regular chores to the side the last couple of months. In Sept. my Grandma died and we went out of town, in October we went out of town for my sister's wedding Nov. 1st, Then my family was here for Thanksgiving just 4 weeks later, and then we went out of town for Christmas as well! So its been a busy last few months!

The business isn't going to end either. In 3 1/2 weeks we are going on a trip to Georgia!

So for the next 3 weeks I want to focus on getting the house back in order, and getting as much school work done as we can. I really want to have the boys finished as early in the year as possible so that we won't have to worry about school the last few weeks we live here.

Today is Sunday. Today I mostly want to get the floors clear so the baby can play without being in danger. I also want to get the tree taken down. Other than those things, I just want to make a list for what I want to accomplish this week, both school wise and chore wise.

Back to work I go!

1 comment:

Allison said...

You sound like me (at least the getting the decorations down part, we haven't been anywhere). Usually I love to leave them up but this year I just want to get it all packed up and have my house back to normal. Maybe I just know that I might not be feeling all that great soon and I want to get it done while I feel fine.