Monday, December 22, 2008

Praise the Lord! Only 3 more!

Dh finished one of his classes last night. Now he only has 3 more to go and he'll be done with Bible College and graduate in May!!! I am so excited!

He has been working towards this for nearly 7 years. We moved out here in June of 2002. (I found out I was pregnant with G half way between California and Georgia). We started out living with my parents while Archie looked for a job. He started out working two part time jobs until he got hired full-time at Home Depot. All the time taking classes part-time. Then we moved down closer to the Bible College.

We had discussed visiting several different churches but then a neighbor recommended one we hadn't heard of. We ended up visiting that one first and immediately felt that we were home. I still praise God that He brought us to this church!

Since then, we've had 3 sons (for a total of 4), moved from apartment to apartment to house, and I think both Archie and I have done a lot of growing up.

Just 3 more classes to go. Wow, all I can say is "Praise the Lord". Without Him, none of this would have happened. He directed us, and He has given us all we need to complete His will.

No comments: