Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!...a little late

S came down with a stomach bug Thursday morning. 12 hours of throwing up, followed by runs out the other end. Poor baby. He's still not quite right but he is acting a lot better and crawling through the house again.

Yesterday J started throwing up around 6 PM but that has stopped now, I'm waiting to see if he gets the runs as well. I started throwing up at 11 PM, I'm still feeling very weak and tired but not throwing up anymore. I was able to eat a few crackers. I have a monster headache though. G and M both started throwing up early this morning but seem to be ok now. I haven't given them anything to eat yet, I'd like to wait a little longer.

Dh hasn't come down with anything yet. I really hope he doesn't! I hate it when we are all sick. He's going to try and come home from work early today. He couldn't take the whole day off though since he had Thurs. and Friday off, and he has Sunday off as well.

Praise the Lord it seems to be a short virus and not one of the nasty 72 hour bugs!

Anyway, Happy New Year! We have a lot going on this year. Its exciting to see what all the Lord has in store. First off, we have a trip to Georgia/Florida in less than 3 weeks. The two little boys will go with us but the two big boys will stay with their grandparents here. It will be a good opportunity to spend some time with them before we move in June. It will be a lot easier for Archie and I to travel with just 2 instead of 4 as well.

I'm off for now, I have boys to attend to!

No comments: