Friday, January 9, 2009

New Weight loss goal

OK, I'm starting over, again.

My goal is an easy one, so I really hope I can do it! I want to lose 16 lbs by June 1st. That breaks down to about 3 lbs a month. I really hope I'll be able to reach that goal. I've been eating a lot better lately and I have lost about half a pound in the last week. and about half a pound the week before. Now if I can only get back to exercising!

You know, it was a lot easier to take long walks when I had only two kids. I just put them in the double stroller, packed some snacks and drinks for them and hit the sidewalk. Things are more complicated now.

My wonderful husband just bought me some new exercise DVD's though, I think I'll try to do one today. I don't know if the baby will let me though, I rarely get more than a 15 minute stretch without having to rescue him from his brothers or himself!

Help me Lord! I want to glorify You with my body. I want to be healthy so that I can better serve You. In Jesus precious name, Amen.

No comments: