Sunday, January 4, 2009

A new year for me

Today I turn 31 years young!

When I was a teenager I used to day dream about waking up one morning in bed with my husband and a bunch of kids all around me. Now its true! I wake up next to my wonderful Archie, and usually at lease two little boys, sometimes all 4! Sometimes I wonder where all these little boys came from and how they could possibly all belong to me!

I am so blessed. I do not deserve it. There is nothing good in me alone, all that is good in me comes from my heavenly Father who has worked out good in me. He is so good to me and I love Him.

We weren't able to go to church today because we've all been sick and we just aren't up to getting out yet but a friend stopped buy and brought me a birthday gift. It was such a blessing to know that I have friends who care about me. I hope that I can be as good a friend.

So, 31 years gone by, many more to come? Yet I hope and pray that eternity will begin soon. Come quickly Lord Jesus! Take us away!

1 comment:

Coffee Mommerz said...

oh i so know the feeling of where did these kids come from. {{{{hugs}}} i'm glad you feel so blessed:)