Thursday, February 19, 2009

Nothing like....

...seeing a small unidentified critter running through your bedroom to throw you into decluttering mode! Yikes!

So far we've gotten the closet emptied and vacuumed and refilled. We've gotten the co-sleeper emptied and put away (since we never use it anymore). Now to work on the pile of "too little" clothes that need to be packed away and redistributed.

I also want to clear off the bookshelf in the room. Silas has taken to pulling all of my papers off the shelf on a daily basis so I need to break down and put them away instead of just having them clutter up the shelf. Hmm, maybe I should keep some of his toys on there instead.

First I'm going to take Gideon to the grocery store to get something we need to go with lunch and then I'll get back to work.

I must say, its so much nicer cleaning my room with my husband by my side. Thanks for helping Archie!

No comments: