Thursday, February 5, 2009

Graduation and moving

Archie sent off his graduation worksheet, fee, and voice recording today!

I am so excited that its actually coming!

I am looking forward to moving back to Georgia too. We went there last week. The two oldest boys stayed here with my parents but the rest of us flew to Florida. His mom, sister, and brother-in-law live in a beach house there right now. We drove up to Georgia to check things out and make some decisions. We will have to fix up the house some before we can move into it. After we get settled in MIL will come and live with us there.

The boys are going to love it, tons of wide open space! I really want to have a garden and some animals.

We hope eventually we will be able to buy a house closer to town. Something big enough for our growing boys and something with a big yard.

Its going to be a big move with many challenges, but I know its going to be good. I know that the Lord is leading and He is preparing the way.

No comments: