Thursday, September 30, 2010

I didn't sign up for this!

Have you ever said that? or thought it? I did yesterday. I had to deal with something I really didn't want to. Then I heard God say "Yes you did! You gave your life to Me! You told Me you were Mine!". Oh yeah! I did give God my life didn't I?!

Sometimes that means I'll be put in situations or have to do things that I don't want to do, but if I do want my life to belong to the Lord, that means I give it to Him to do with as He wills.

He is always good, I can always trust Him and the trials of this life are nothing to be compared with the glory that is to come.

1 comment:

Mama to Eight said...

Today is the first time I knew you had this blog. I have been reading through. This one made me stop.

Love you Sweetie!

Thank you for sharing!