Monday, September 20, 2010

Sleeping a little better

I have Jason on video saying "tonight is the last night I will sleep in Momma and Daddy's room". He said this on the night before he turned 5. Then he said it again the next night, and the next. Then about 10 days later he suddenly started sleeping in his own bed! We did not do anything. He just did it. I think its an answer to our prayers, God knew how much we needed the sleep.

I think I previously posted that Silas was sleeping in his own room as well. Not now. He's been teething for the last week, 3 of his four 2 year molars are coming in! So he's been restless at night and been in our bed. Hopefully we can get him back in his own room soon.

Praise the Lord Jason is in his own room! We've been trying for 3 years and it finally happened when we weren't trying!

No comments: