Thursday, July 15, 2010

Jessica & Jessica -pink pancakes

Archie actually made these! They were really yummy and all of the boys liked them I think. Jason and Silas ate a lot of them. That was the day I was the sickest so I wasn't paying really close attention.

They had ricotta cheese and pureed beats in them. Archie said it was a bit of a challenge to find the right temperature. The book suggested medium high but he found that cooking them on medium low actually worked better.

They were dense but very tasty. I really enjoyed them with butter but the boys had whipped cream on top.

There was plenty of beat puree left over but sadly the measuring cup they were in fell and shattered and we had to throw it all away :( This is definitely a recipe I think we'll use again! I can't wait to try making it myself. :)

1 comment:

Anita Ann said...

you should do pictures!