Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving

Well, I overate yesterday. Oops! We had made plans to visit family and on Wednesday I made a few dishes to take. Wednesday night, however, Jason threw up all night and Thursday Gideon was sick. So we didn't end up going anywhere. Thus, all of the food I made was just here, and I ate it. :( I didn't go completely crazy stuffing myself silly, but I felt over full, and that's not such a great feeling. I really really wanted to try to be good and not eat too much, but the change of plans threw me off.

I did manage to walk 6 miles though! Today I walked 5+ miles and also did some circuit training in my front yard. I really enjoyed it even though it was a lot of work, I think I would like to try and do it 3 times a week. It consisted of kettlebell swings, dumbbells, leg raises, squats, arm band stretches, modified push-ups, and jogging/walking. I did 4 circuits total and did about 40 reps total of each exercise. It was really hard but I think I needed it. I may take it a little easier next time, we'll see how I feel on Monday. Right now I am sore. The whole thing took me about 35 minutes and then I spent about 20 more minutes on outside chores. I prefer doing outside chores to inside chores any day!

I am almost to 20 miles walked for the week. I would like to get at least 3 more miles in tomorrow.

Next week my goal is 3 days of circuit training, and 20-25 miles walked total.

No comments: