Sunday, July 28, 2013

OCD

I do not mean to offend anyone diagnosed with OCD.

I have been a little "OCD" the past week. I have been making bead bracelets like crazy! I think I have made over 100! Most of them are for a yard sale for a little girl with cancer. They have gold and turquoise beads with little butterflies and "HOPE" awareness ribbons on them. Of course I made some Sea Turtle bracelets as well, Silas loved Sea Turtles. I hope people like them and buy them at the yard sale. I really want to help support other families fighting childhood cancer!

Making these bracelets keeps me busy and I really enjoy it! Of course there are many other things I could be busy with, but this also is an artistic outlet for me. I used to paint a lot before I got married but I haven't much since. I have some canvas now, and a paint set. I just need to make a spot to start painting.

I am about out of string now, so I'll have to stop making bracelets for a little while :) Maybe that's a good thing though ;)




No comments: