Tuesday, April 28, 2009

10 blessed years

Archie and I will be celebrating our 10th Wedding anniversary on Friday! I have been so blessed to have such a wonderful husband! He has blessed me so much and I thank God for him. He is a great daddy to our boys, a wonderful provider, and a good man.

Our marriage has been so sweet and beautiful. We have grown closer and more in love as time has passed. We still find ourselves staying up late talking and looking forward to spending time together. Sure we disagree sometimes and argue sometimes but we never "let the sun go down" without resolving things between us.

Archie, I love you more now than I did 10 years ago and I know my love for you will keep growing as long as we both continue to grow in the Lord. You are my soul mate, my lover, and my best friend. I will cherish you forever. Love forever, your devoted wife, Jessica

1 comment:

Anita Ann said...

Have another blessed 10 years! Well, actually more than that!