Monday, December 2, 2013

Back to school

Last week we only did school work on Monday and Tuesday and then took the rest of the week off for Thanksgiving. I was originally going to do 3 weeks of school between Thanksgiving and Christmas but after talking with Archie, we decided we'd rather have a longer break for Christmas. We'll do school work this week and next week and then take the next 3 weeks off and start up again in January.

It was kind of hard getting back into the routine this week after taking 3 days off last week but we are still getting things done.

A couple of days ago I went through all of the DVDs we have and found some Drive thru History DVDs that I bought last year and we never watched! I know because they were still in plastic! As soon as everyone is done with math I want to sit down and watch one of those with the boys. I love Drive thru History :)


No comments: