Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm slipping

I haven't posted in a while! I've thought about it nearly every day but haven't come up with anything worthy of posting. Well, maybe there have been some worthy issues but I haven't had the energy to think them through well enough to post.

M is going to be 8 on Thursday and we will have a party on Saturday. I think a lot of people are coming but we didn't do RSVP's so I don't know how many exactly. We handed out at least 20 invites though.

Sooooo, I'm trying to get the house in order and clean, decluttered enough to have company. I've definitely made progress but there is still more to be done. I'm trying to have a good attitude though and not get stressed out.

I was going to say "I'm trying not to turn into a Martha" but then I felt sorry for Martha, she is always remembered for that day when she stressed about the serving and chores, she had a bad attitude that day. But you know, I think that later she really turned around, she still did the serving and chores, but she had a better attitude and she really believed in the Lord, she trusted Him and loved Him.

So I'm trying to have a good attitude, get things done, but with the right motivation, to glorify the Lord through welcoming people into my home, to celebrate the life of my son. I hope that when people come over they will feel encouraged and blessed.

That's all for now, hopefully I'll get back to posting more often.

God bless!

1 comment:

Coffee Mommerz said...

may this weekend be a blessing to you as your hard work blesses those around you.