Thursday, October 16, 2008

YES on Proposition 8!

I am voting Yes on California's prop 8. I don not believe that any relationship has the right to be called marriage except that between 1 man and 1 woman. God made them male and female. Adam and Eve. Marriage is His design and we have no right to redefine it.

The way our country is going I truly believe it is only a matter of time before homosexual marriage is legal in all 50 states. But I am still going to stand up for what is right. This battle may be lost, but God has already won the war! If this battle is won, I think it will only be temporary. But God still wins in the end.

I absolutely do not hate "gays". They are sinners just like everyone else. They need to repent and be saved, just like everyone else. I do think that this sin is particularly damaging to a person though. There are just certain sins that do worse damage. Sin is sin as far as it all separates us from God, but certain sins damage us as people more in the process of living in them.

There is salvation from this and all other sins. There is only one sin that will not be forgiven, and that is the one of rejecting God, rejecting the free gift of salvation.

No comments: