Sunday, July 27, 2008

Projects

This week Dh and I have a few projects we want to accomplish. He was off work today and has the next two days off as well!

1. Steam clean the carpet and couch.
2. Organize the Den/school room/tv room/library.
3. Clean out the garage.
4. Sort the clothes that don't currently fit anyone.
5. Fix the van window.
6. Get ready for Home School next week.
7. Catch up on general house work.

I also need to get well! I've been fighting a sinus infection for two weeks now. Considering the average sinus infection lasts for 3 weeks I should be getting better soon. LOL, I need to take it easier than I have been. Easier said than done.

I will be so happy when the couch is cleaned! It's needed it for a very long time. Sometimes I though blankets over it when we have company but that just makes it feel too hot during the summer. The carpet isn't too terrible but a good cleaning will make it look much better.

Hopefully when I go through the clothes I will find a few more pairs of shorts for J. He could use some. I am hoping my sewing machine will be fixed in a few days, I have 3 pair of shorts that just need elastic in them. Oh yeah, hehe, that's my other project, but I don't know if I'll get there this week. I want to make some more clothe diapers for S. We were given some AIO's and really like them and I think I can manage to make a few more. I ordered my supplies so as soon as they arrive and my machine is working I can get started! I am so excited to try.

No comments: