Sunday, July 27, 2008

Blogging again and school

I've been wanting to start a new blog, I've never been very successful at keeping up a blog but I'm going give it another try.

I am planning to start school with the two older boys next week. This week is VBS at church so I should have some time to plan for next week while the boys are there. M will be in 2nd grade and G will be starting Kindergarten! I am really excited about teaching G to read. We've already done a couple of lessons and I know he is excited as well.

This year we are going to ease into the year. The first week we will just do Bible and then add 1 or 2 subjects each week after that until we have a full load. Since its my first year teaching two I wanted to make it easier on myself. Plus I still have the 2 little ones to take care of! S still sleeps a lot, he'll just be 2 months old when we start, and J is pretty good at entertaining himself, although there are subjects he will be able to participate in as well.

The baby wants me so that's all for now. Hopefully I'll be getting on here and typing more soon!

No comments: