Saturday, October 21, 2017

Why haven't I been blogging?

Am I too busy? Do I just not to make the time? Hmmm.

I have thought of many things to blog about. Lots of ideas rolling around in my head. Sometimes I write whole blog posts in my head, or even on the computer, but I don't post them. Why not?

I really enjoy writing, but I don't do it as much as I feel like I should. Am I just lazy? Do I need more self discipline? I'm sure I do!

A conversation I had today made me think of a blog post I wrote years ago. I started looking over my blog and I started thinking of why I don't post much, especially since I have so many ideas about writing! I think one of the main contributing factors is that I simply care too much about what others think. I worry that I will say the wrong thing and offend someone. I am afraid I will say the wrong thing and steer someone in the wrong direction. I am afraid I will make someone upset with me. Not that I shouldn't care at all. I should be conscientious about what I write. Perhaps though, I should't worry so much what others think of me.

1 comment:

A Joyful Chaos said...

I try not to worry what people think of me when I blog. Some may like it, some might not,

Do what makes you happy, write whatever you want to. :)

Blessings~