Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My artistic children











































I've always had a hard time being upset if my kids drew on themselves or drew pictures on the walls. Of course I hated it when they drew on the walls in a place where we rented! That even got us in trouble once! Even though I tried to show the boys that it was not appropriate, I always had a hard time being really displeased with them. I guess its my artistic side being proud of their creativity.

Now we live in my mother-in-laws home. No landlords to make mad and the walls were already not pretty, so they were free to make some beautiful artwork on their bedroom walls before we painted.

I guess I'll go take some pics of what their room looks like after we painted to post with this blog.

Most of the pictures are pre-painting, the one with planets and stars on a dark blue background is what it looks like after we painted.

No comments: