Friday, September 23, 2016

Test results and surgery date

Praise the Lord! He is so good to me! I do not deserve His great grace and mercy but He bestows it on me because He is so good and He loves me so much!

I got my ultrasound results, no PCOS, nothing scary. I have a calcified uterine polyp but the Doctor is not concerned about it, especially since I am going to have a hysterectomy. Endometriosis and Adenomyosis are still suspected. Surgery will hopefully confirm.

I am so very impressed with the CEC (Center for Endometriosis Care). They have always answered my phone calls and emails promptly and answered all of my questions. They are kind and considerate! I wish all doctor's offices were like this!

Yesterday they called to set a date for my surgery, even though I thought it was going to be January they told me they had an opening on October 28th! I just about cried for joy! I had been crying to my husband yesterday that I didn't know how I was going to make it to January with all this pain. God is so good! They called again this morning to confirm October 28th as my surgery date. I am so excited! (That sounds so crazy to be excited to have surgery, but after being in pain for so long I am SO ready!)

So many of my friends told me they were praying for an earlier surgery date. I must admit, I didn't think it would happen. I was wrong, the Lord had other plans for me! I am so thankful for all who have prayed for and with me. I have spent so much time lately praying through all of this and I can see the Lord's hands all over it. Keep praying for me!

Archie and the boys are so excited and happy for me. They have seen how much pain I am in on a daily basis.

So now I have 5 weeks to find care for my boys for a week, get the money I need for my down payment/deductible, Archie will have to arrange for time off, I will need someone to care for our animals, figure out what I should stock up with in the freezer for easy meals, etc, etc. I am so trusting the Lord though! He is making this work, He will be glorified!

I cannot stop singing His praises! He is so good to me.

I love you Lord!

No comments: