Saturday, May 16, 2009

23 days

I'm not getting much done during the day, I find it hard to work with 4 boys swarming around me. What I've been doing is mostly general housework and taking care of the boys during the day and then organizing and packing at night after they go to bed at night. Of course that leaves me really tired in the day! I can't remember the last time I got to bed before midnight.

Even though I feel a little stretched and stressed, really things are going pretty well. I feel like we've got a good schedule laid out and things are progressing well. I think we actually have a chance of getting everything done in time...but only by the grace of God!

Right now I'm wishing that the next 4 days would go by really fast, and then the 19 days after that would go super slow! In 4 days Archie will be done with both work and school! Its been a long 7 years and I'm really looking forward to having him around all the time for a while. The boys need that and so do I.

I guess that's all for now. I'm thinking of doing a few sewing projects before bed.

God bless you!

1 comment:

Anita Ann said...

:) God's grace is good. What a blessing it will be having him home.