Monday, March 2, 2009

Walking

Walking was a lot easier when I only had 1 or 2 boys tagging along. Now that I have 4 its a lot more challenging! We go at a pretty slow pace, stopping to look at things and stopping to fix a shoe, get on or off the stroller, get back on the bike or scooter, etc.

I used to walk for 2 hours at a time when Michael and Gideon were both in the stroller, that's pretty much impossible now though. Half an hour seems to be about our max. Jason and Silas in the stroller and Michael and Gideon either walking, on bikes or on scooters. Once Gideon wore his roller skates but that didn't work out too well.

I'd like to start walking on a daily basis. Its good for me and for the boys. We walked yesterday and today. We'll see how it goes this week. The forecast predicts cooler weather and possibly some rain.

Thank You Lord for the rain, thank You for the sun. Thank You for the clouds, thank You for the clear blue skies.

1 comment:

Anita Ann said...

I like walking, too. It can be hard when there are kids trailing behind.